- Acts and Laws (1784). "Acts and Laws of the State of Connecticut, in America" (New London: Timothy Green, 1784).
- Acts and Laws (1786). "Acts and Laws of the State of Connecticut, in America" (Hartford: Elisha Babcock, 1786).
- Annals of Congress (1789-1824). "The Debates and Proceedings in the Congress of the United States with an Appendix Containing Important State Papers and Public Documents, and all the Laws of a Public Nature, with Copious Index" (Washington: Gales & Seaton, 1834-1856) 42 volumes (web site)
- Connecticut Colonial Records (1850). "The Public Records of the Colony of Connecticut" (Hartford: Brown & Parsons, 1850-1890), 15 vols. (web site)
- Connecticut Session Laws (1709). "Acts and Laws, Made and passed by the General Court or Assembly of the English Colony of Connecticut, in New-England, in America..." (various publishers, 1709-)
- Connecticut State Records (1894). "The Public Records of the State of Connecticut" (Hartford: various publishers, 1894-2001), 17 vols.
- Journals of the Continental Congress (1774-1789). "Journals of the Continental Congress, 1774-1789", ed. by Worthington C. Ford et al. (Washington: Government Printing Office, 1904-1937) 34 volumes (web site)
- Publications of the Colonial Society of Massachusetts (1895). "Publications of the Colonial Society of Massachusetts" (Boston: various publishers, 1895-2016)
- Stiles Diary (1901). "The Literary Diary of Ezra Stiles, D.D., LL.D. President of Yale College", ed. by Franklin Bowditch Dexter (New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1901), 3 vols.